There’s a lot of noise on here.
Everyone has got their 2-cents of advice on how you should be living your best life. Let’s face it. We are told what the ‘definition’ of success is before we really know who we are. Is this not where our insecurities begin?
We are told what the ‘definition’ of success is before we really know who we are.
If i’m going to be adding to the cluster of noise, I want my noise to mean well, while advocating a positive thought-process. Not social comparison. We’ve got to stop comparing ourselves to others. I want to share what makes me feel food in hopes to make you feel good. More importantly, to make you appreciate and find happiness in the small things of your everyday life. And if I’m lucky, maybe for you to find out a little bit more about yourself.
So here it is: 5 Things Most People Need To Hear Right Now.
- The most valuable thing you can invest in is time. Make time to get past the noise in your mind to truly discover who you are.
- Don’t shy away from pain and emotional discomfort. Pain makes sense. It’s an honest gut response to a given situation that you’re dealing with (and probably, what you’ve been ignoring)
- Prioritise yourself first. If you are not taking time to take care of yourself, you won’t be in position to take care of others.
- Allow yourself to grow. This means letting go of things that no longer serve you. Know when to let go of things that are holding you back.
- Lastly, you are enough. You really are.
Get To Know Me!