9 Principles Of Manifestation
I am a huge believer when it comes to intention setting. Ever since my teen years I would write out my goals for the year in my annual agenda, setting the intentions I want to put out for the year. Looking back in hindsight, I can say I’ve seen only success and achievement, as I’ve reached every goal I’ve set out for — only sometimes you don’t realize until you connect the dots later in life.
You might find intention setting all airy-fairy and all, but let me tell you that intention setting is nothing but finding clarity and direction in our lives. Whether you are aware of it or not, we all have our own ways of setting intentions: journaling, visualizing, thinking out loud, writing short-term and long-term goals out, these are all forms of intention setting. Taking time to set intentions yearly, bi-annually, quarterly encourages you to stay in the alignment of your life purpose — where you want to be, who you want to be, and how to get there — Once you have a direction, your mind will align your actions towards your goal. I want to share with you 9 principles that always work towards creating what you desire. The only requirement is that you stick with them.
9 Principles of Manifesting:
1. Have a vision — Know where you want to go, who you want to be, and what you want to do. No one said these questions were going to be easy. Heck, you might not even be able to really truly know exactly where you’re going, but you can have an idea of the direction that you want to head. Without a vision, you might end up somewhere else. Once you know that you’re heading to Hawaii, then you know which plane to take. It’s the same with life. Once you have direction, your mind will align your actions to your goals.
2. Have a strong desire — Desire, it’s something you feel strongly in your gut. A strong energetic pull towards something you are passionate about. Now you know you need to get to Hawaii, now you need the fuel to get you there. The same works for your vision, you need the right fuel so you can manifest it. Have a vision that moves you and each time you think about it, you feel lighter and joyful. These are the emotions that will get you where you want to go. Dare to dream and think big, it will help you to literally energize your vision.
3. Have clear intentions — Intend that your vision happens at your will. Setting intentions are easy, but directing the energy with awareness is where it gets tricky. Every dream needs the right amount of energy to be directed. You don’t want to scatter the energy, but rather to contain the energy and send it in the right direction. This is where focus and intention play a major role.
4. Have a strong belief — You have to truly believe in yourself to manifest it. If you are second doubting your goals, you’re creating resistance and blockages — the intention then truly isn’t there. And thus, you cannot manifest it. Let’s say that you have a clear vision with a strong desire for manifestation.
5. Acceptance — Remember Satya — truthfulness, apply that. Be honest with yourself and your intention. What I’m talking here about is acceptance of your new belief and that it’s true for yourself and you can have it. Just accept that it’s already yours. Don’t focus on reasons why it shouldn’t work out, instead surrender yourself to your desire and fully accept it in your life.
6. Take Aligned Actions — Align your actions to your goal. If you want to go to travel the world then you might need to save more money or have some other source of income while you travel. In order to ground the energy, do what you would be doing in the case when you’d be certain that it’s already yours. Take the actions that align you to your goals, dreams, purpose. We all take means to reach our way to the end.
7. Absolute Detachment — Nothing is ever in your control. So, let go of that need to control every step, and every action, and just surrender. Let the universe do its thing. You established your purpose, you set the intention, you’ve directed the focus. Now, wait. By letting go of when and how, you show that you believe that it is already yours. Because only he who is certain of the outcome can afford to wait.
8. Support Yourself — Reality just reflects back to you your own support. So if you feel like the Universe has forgotten you and your dreams then look at the way you support your dreams. By ignoring your dreams or withdrawing from them, you create the kind of reality that is ignoring you and your dreams as well.
9. Be as Clear as a Laser Beam — The ‘’ideal’’ effortless and conscious manifestation should look like a laser beam. Laser beam is 100% focused on one goal with all its energy and purity. We have to be certain and focused just as the laser beam is. If there is anything holding you back from believing or focusing on your goal then this something will be stopping your from manifesting your desire. Be as clear as a laser beam. You got this.